Demi Lovato Doesn't Remember Smoking With Joe Jonas


Joe Jonas meets up with a friend while out and about in Los Angeles on Friday afternoon (January 31).

The 24-year-old musician stopped by Fred Segal for a lunch meeting.

It’s been a while since Joe‘s NYMag’s essay where he confessed he smoked pot with ex-girlfriend Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus. But it seems that Demi doesn’t actually remember!

“We smoked pot together?” Demi recalled in an interview with EOnline. “I don’t remember, because clearly I was chilling! But I’m pretty sure it happened..and I called him and was like ‘hey’ and he was so afraid to talk to me.”

She added, “I was like, ‘relax, we’re good..just don’t be so stupid next time.. I want to sit and talk to you in person.. but i love you its all good.’ We’re always going to be friends.


Source