What Is Miley Cyrus Planning to Drop on Fans During Her 'Bangerz' Tour Shows?


Miley Cyrus' upcoming Bangerz tour will be quite that experience, that's for sure!

The "Adore You" singer recently revealed during a press conference that she wants junk to fall from the ceilings of her shows onto her fans!

"I want to give [my fans] real things they can collect...I'm a little bit of a hoarder. It's my mom's worst nightmare. [And] I hope my fans become hoarders also [so] I'm giving a lot of junk away [at the shows]," she said.

"I'll have things falling out of the sky that most people would sell at the merch table."

Miley made it very clear that money isn't what she's worried about gaining with this tour.

"My thing has never been about me making money," she added.

"I did [that] when I was a kid. I made the money I needed to make and now it's about putting money into the tour and making sure my fans get the best show, [making] it worth going to see."

She also said that her show will consist of a 90 minute set followed by an acoustic set that "can go on as long as [she] wants."

How awesome is that?! Her first show is in Vancouver on February 14 and we're sure you can expect a lot of twerking too! Are you going to check out Miley's show while she's on tour?

Source