Jonas Brothers' Grandpa Suddenly Passes Away. Read The Band's Heartfelt Twitter Tributes & Ready Your Tissues!


It's been an extremely difficult couple of days for the Jonas Brothers…

The musical trio lost their grandfather, Jerry Miller, on January 28th - and in mourning, the guys took to social media to express messages of love and sadness for this influential man.

Kevin Jonas sought out Twitter to pay tribute to his Papa, simply making our hearts pool into an ocean of tears:

While Joe and then Nick posted the following meaningful messages on Instagram:
"The funniest guy in any room. The knowledge he had. The epic life he lived. Thank you for teaching me so much. I am going to miss you. One of my Heros. Rest in Piece Papa."
"Yesterday I lost a best friend. A mentor. A ray if light, and the best grandfather anyone could ever ask for. I love you papa and will miss you very much."

Source