Demi Lovato Celebrates #3YearsUnbroken, Lands on Power List as 'The Cool Chick'



Demi Lovato has secured a spot on Seventeen magazine's power list--number two behind pal Selena Gomez, who graces the March power issue.

Demi is classified as "The Cool Chick" among the celebs 21 and under...and we couldn't agree more!

Seventeen notes that it's "her support of girls suffering from self-harm and addiction that puts Demi so high on the list."

Inside the issue, Demi answered the question "When do you feel badass?"

Her response is about more than just thinking about herself, as she shared, "When I'm being influential to people who really need some guidance. I could keep my self-harm and addiction issues private, or I could use them to help other people. I chose the latter, and it's been the best decision of my life."

Over the weekend, she took to Twitter to talk about balance, which will be a challenge, given her busy tour ahead, tweeting: "It's a great feeling knowing how to balance things in life. Feeling stronger and better than ever..."

Today, Demi was in great spirits, as she celebrates Lovatic Day and #3YearsUnbroken!

She tweeted: "Life is SO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!! YAYYY!!!!!," adding, "I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOUR!!!!!!!!!"

As always, she thanked her fans for all of their support and love, tweeting: "Happy Lovatic Day.... I'm alive because of you all. Thank you.... I love you all so much.. #3YearsUnbroken"

Demi added: "You CAN turn your life around. You can go through hell AND BACK. It IS possible. NEVER underestimate yourself. I BELIEVE IN YOU.."

She. Is. The. Best.


Source