Eminem Offered Justin Bieber Help During His Recent Problems


Who do you call when Justin Bieber is being a bad boy? His mama? Nope!

Rapper Eminem reportedly reached out the Biebs and his team and offered to help the singer during his recent, troubling times. And we all know, if anyone knows about bad behavior and troublesome times...it's Em!

"If you ever want Eminem to talk to him, he would do it in a second. He cares about that kid," the rapper's manager told Justin's team.

Surprisingly, Eminem isn't the only celeb to offer the Biebs some help!

Bieber recently revealed in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter that he receives a phone call from mentor Will Smith at least once a week. Scooter Braun also stated in an interview that Oprah Winfrey, Adam Levine and Mark Wahlberg each have reached out to Bieber too. Rita Wilson reportedly offered to have her husband Tom Hanks counsel him as well.

Aww! See Hollywood does love the Biebs!

We aren't sure if the celebs' pep talks really helped him or not, it doesn't really seem like it with his recent ways in South America. It doesn't seem like the singer's too worried about it though. In the same interview he had some choice words about what people think about him.

"I don't give a f**k...Not 'I don't give a f**k' to just be reckless and do whatever, but 'I don't give a f**k what they say.' I know who I am and what I'm doing in my life and what I've accomplished and continue to accomplish as a performer, as a writer, as an artist, as a person, as a human being. I'm happy with the man I'm becoming," he told The Hollywood Reporter.

Whoa!

Earlier this month it was reported that Bieber had been spotted at a Brazilian brothel and got into legal trouble after spray painting walls in the country too.

Do you think Eminem and all the other celebs will help Justin and his crazy behavior?

Source