Demi Lovato: "Neon Lights" Video Teaser, "Let It Go" on The View


Watch Demi Lovato's new "Neon Lights" music video teaser, as she tweeted the snippet to fans, writing, "Here's another preview since I'm so excited!! #NeonLights1121."



Demi explained the "Neon Lights" video as a mature effort, telling E! News recently, "I found a way to make my grown up video...definitely more sexy and um, more mature but I also stayed covered up which was good, and I danced, and I had blue hair."

Interesting that she can go the sexy, mature route without resorting to nudity or shock value. Just sayin'.

Demi, who has been a guest host on The View this week, graced the stage at Disneyland to sing her new song, "Let It Go," from the Frozen soundtrack.



She looks and sounds amazing!

Demi's having a huge week--as her new book, "Staying Strong: 365 Days a Year" was released. Check out what she says about being an author in her Keek video below, plus the final teaser for "Neon Lights."

Source