Justin Bieber requests no Selena Gomez to be played during photo shoots


It's na na na no Selena Gomez music in the presence of Justin Bieber.

In a rider list obtained by TMZ, the 19-year-old superstar apparently will not listen to the music of his ex-girlfriend while on photo shoots.

In the "notes" section of the document from a reported photo shoot earlier this month, it clearly states, "Security passes, laminates and wristbands ordered, no cell phones on set, no autographs, do not speak to talent and no Selena music on set."

Bieber also appears to have a very strict, yet interesting diet as he requested herbal teas, a deli platter, a veggie platter, a large pack of Swedish Fish, Ritz Bits Peanut Butter Sandwiches, Ritz Bitz Cheese Sandwiches, and two large packs of Haribo cola gummies.

Food and Selena silence wasn't all, the "Beauty and the Beat" singer also asked for several packs of white undershirts, tanks, socks and a boombox with an iPhone 5 connector capability that is battery powered.

Gomez and Bieber ended their relationship this past year, however the two have had a series of almost reconciliations but for now are have split for good.

“I'm not in the happiest place that I've ever been,” Bieber revealed to Billboard Magazine in January about his heartbreak over the "Come & Get It" singer.

“ I'm trying to get through what I'm going through. Like I said, I have my really close friends to cheer me up and keep me going.”


Source