Taylor Swift And Ed Sheeran Have The 'Best Day Ever' As They Spend Time Off Riding Rollercoasters At Disney


Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran may have been linked romantically in the past, but the showbiz pair proved that they're the best of pals still as the country singer tweeted a picture of them both enjoying a fun-filled day out at Disney yesterday.

The pair looked terrified as they posted snaps of themselves on rollercoasters, before the Love Story superstar said: "Best day EVER. Disney with my friendssssss!!!"

Ed is currently supporting Taylor on her Red tour in the US and not getting much down time, they clearly made the most of their time off together by hitting the famous theme park.

The duo recently faced even more romance rumours, which Ed was forced to deny, recently saying: "You don't have to bang a girl just because she's your friend!"

The red headed star then continued: "It’s not a necessity. So that’s why I’d never go there with her. I wouldn’t want to spoil things," he tells The Sun.

Wise words Ed! The A Team singer spoke out earlier this week on the speculation after he was spotted leaving Taylor's hotel room at 4am after February's BRIT awards, admitting he felt like " a stud" when his own friends believed the rumours!

In an interview for New Zealand broadcaster TVNZ, Sheeran admits: "I did go to her hotel, I did stay there 'til four and I did leave in the same clothes. But I was playing her my new record. It was strictly that kind of thing."

Ed insists he's "a professional" when the interviewer asked if he stole a kiss, adding: "Literally, I went in there and we passed the guitar back and forth and played songs to each other."

Ed was far from annoyed by the media playing cupid though, saying that the rumours were so convincing even his close friends were fooled!

"The thing that impressed me with the media is that because they wrote about it, my mates believed it. And my mates are texting me being like 'is it true?' so I said it wasn't but the fact that people can believe it makes me feel like a bit of a stud, you know?!"

Source