TOP PICK: Prince Harry Talks Nude Photos & Kate Middleton's Pregnancy


Prince Harry serves times as an Apache helicopter Pilot and Gunner in these new photos released from his time spent in the Army Air Corps over the last few months in Camp Bastion, Afghanistan.

The 28-year-old royal chatted with press about his brother Prince William‘s expectant baby with his wife Kate Middleton, as well as his nude photo scandal from last summer.

“I’m thrilled for both of them,” Harry said (via Us Weekly). “It’s about time. I can’t wait to be an uncle.”

“I think it was very unfair that they were forced to publicize it when they weren’t ready, but that’s just the media for you,” Harry griped. “I literally am very very happy for them, but I hope she and him, mainly Catherine, hopefully gets the necessary protection to allow her as a mother, to be able to enjoy the privacy.”

“I probably let myself down,” he said about the Vegas scandal. “I let my family down, I let other people down. At the end of the day, I was in a private area and there should be a certain amount of privacy . . . The way I was treated by [the media] I don’t think is acceptable.”

Source