Taylor Swift and Harry Styles Breakup: Taylor Confirms They're Never Ever Getting Back Together


It looks like the Taylor Swift and Harry Styles breakup is permanent--Taylor confirms in a new interview that there's no chance for a Haylor reunion.

Taylor sat down on Spanish TV show El Hormiguero, where she was asked about dating--and it sounds like she and Harry are dunzo.

She sums up the breakup by saying, "I think once a relationship is done, it's done. You can't do that back and forth thing. It's the most exhausting process."

Taylor also addressed that whole buying-a-house-next-to-her-boyfriend thing, saying, "People say that I'm buying houses all the time that I'm not buying. It's like every time the press thinks I like a guy, they say I am buying a house next to them."

Taylor also talked about all the rumors surrounding Christmas presents for Harry, saying, "And also they think they know what I'm getting people for Christmas, which they don't. I was thinking when I saw that one that if they actually got it right I would be so sad because they would have blown my Christmas present, but they were all wrong."

Overall, Taylor says she had to give up some privacy for fame, noting, "I think in order to get to do what you love which is this incredible positive thing there are drawbacks...Your privacy is completely gone, but I asked for it because I could be singing in a coffee house somewhere but I asked to be at this level, and there's going to be a drawback to whatever path you take in life. I try to handle it as positively as I can."

Source