Selena Gomez 'To Release New Single In March': Will She Sing About Justin Bieber?


Selena Gomez and her band The Scene are apparently poised to return to the charts as early as March.

The news means that the group will only be a month behind Gomez's old pal Demi Lovato - who is allegedly planning to unveil her own new single in the next couple of weeks.

Selena, who broke up with Justin Bieber earlier this month, revealed during a UNICEF charity concert in New York that she has recorded 18 songs for her new LP, but has yet to decide which will make the finished tracklisting.

"Through 'Spring Breakers' and experiencing so much last year it will be interesting to kind of have my fans know everything I went through, through music," she said.

"I think for me, it was actually interesting to see that towards the middle of me recording my record, a big turn happened to me and it was incredible to see how I applied that to music because I've never done that before and it's great."

Could she be talking about a certain Mr Bieber?

Selena's previous albums include Kiss & Tell, A Year Without Rain and When The Sun Goes Down.

Source