TOP PICK: Carly Rae Jepsen Covers 'Cosmopolitan' January 2013


Carly Rae Jepsen shows off her smile on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine’s January 2013 issue, on newsstands December 4.

Here’s what the 27-year-old singer had to share with the mag:

On her relationship with Justin Bieber: “I never get tired of being asked about him. I’m forever indebted to him for the lovely boost that he’s given me.”


On how she met her beau Matthew Koma: “Redfoo [of LMFAO] is our Cupid – a cupid in zebra-print pajamas! Foo’s awesome. He ended up introducing me and Matthew.”

On career longevity: “For me, the goal of music has never been ‘I need to be the biggest superstar in the world.’ It was ‘I want to spend my life doing this, and I want to make a career that I can live off of so I don’t have to tend bar and waitress to make this fly.’ I don’t want to be Cinderella for a night. I want to be Cinderella for life.”

For more from Carly Rae, visit Cosmopolitan.com!

Source