
Boyband member Niall Horan, of the increasingly successful One Direction, has issued an apology after swearing at fans at Dublin airport upon his return home from the US on Tuesday. The whole debacle was filmed on the mobile phone of one fan, who caught the foul-mouthed teen referring to a group of female fans as a "shower of c***s".
Horan and fans clearly seemed unfazed by his remark, with his admirers continuing to talk with him, even asking for a happy birthday message for a not present friend. The singer courteously spoke into their camera and gave a thumbs up, as though he had said nothing of offense.
The prospect of offending someone eventually dawned on Horan however, as he took to Twitter to apologise for any offence. He wrote: "Really sorry if I caused any offence. It was just banter with fans who I think of more as mates.. I understand that it's not a word I should be using at all."
Having cracked America, the boys are now back home and looking to get back to a somewhat more normal life off the road. ZAYN MALIK recently treated himself to a Bentley, while Harry Styles has been house hunting in the glamorous London district of Primrose Hill. To be young again!
Source





