Watch One Direction on GMA: Who Likes to Be Naked? Who Was a Boxer?




Watch One Direction on Good Morning America/GMA to see their latest interview, where the guys reveal who likes to be naked and who was a boxer when he was younger.

GMA's Cameron Mathison gets the pleasure of interviewing 1D, talking up their new book, Dare to Dream: Life as One Direction, and answering fan questions.

It turns out Harry prefers to be naked... though he has no comment about it, and Liam used to box when he was 12 (he demonstrates a little bit of his moves).

For the fan asking (and hoping) that Zayn would move to the U.S., he said, "You know what? Actually I love the U.S., but, like, I guess I'd miss my family too much...so probably not. I've got to stay true to the U.K."

Louis revealed that Liam broke his toe "about a week ago." There's no exciting story behind the injury, however, as Liam explained, "I dropped a MacBook Pro on it, which is not a very exciting story at all."

Also, Zayn likes to play the part of a bad boy, but Louis dishes that "he's actually a big softie."


video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player


Source