Justin Bieber: Fiskar Karma Car for Birthday!





Justin Bieber is speechless as he receives an amazing birthday gift on The Ellen DeGeneres Show – a Fiskar Karma!

The now 18-year-old musician stopped by the show to announce his new single, “Boyfriend,” which will be dropping on March 26th, and got a surprise from manager Scooter Braun, too!

“You work really really hard. I always yell at you don’t get anything flashy,” Scooter shared on air. “You know, we’re not about that. Be humble, be humble and I kind of broke my own rule…So we wanted to make sure your were environmentally friendly and we wanted to make sure since you love cars that when you’re on the road you are always environmentally friendly and we decided to get you a car that would make you stand out. I think you know where I’m going and you’re kind of freaking out right now.”


Source