Miley Cyrus Talks About Bob Dylan Cover in New Behind-the-Scenes Video




Miley Cyrus just released the video for her Bob Dylan cover, 'You're Gonna Make Me Lonesome When You Go,' and now the 19-year-old is opening up about the song in a new mini documentary from Amnesty International.

"My dad always played Bob Dylan, but it wasn't until two or three years ago I got the respect I have for him now," she reveals. "I was going through a bunch of stuff and I listened to his album over and over and over again."

The singer talks about being inspired by by Shawn Colvin's version of the 1975 tune, as well as the lyrics of the song itself. "I think the worst feeling in the world is feeling alone, and when you hear an artist sing a song and you know that they feel the same way you do, it's really inspiring," Miley adds.




Source