WERE SELENA GOMEZ AND MILEY CYRUS THERE FOR DEMI LOVATO DURING REHAB?



Demi Lovato's new single Skyscraper is a heartbreaking song about fighting back against her eating disorder and self harm which she spent several months in rehab overcoming. After rehab Demi tweeted the accusatory message, "Btw it's funny how people come around now that your (sic) back on your feet and comin' out with a single... Where were you last year?!" We wondered who she was referring to? Did old BFFs Miley Cyrus and Selena Gomez abandon her?

Well the answer is NO. They were totes there for Demi when she needed them. Despite the fact that Demi's friendships with Selena and Miley had gone through rocky times, when it mattered they both came to her aid.

This makes us happy. Go girls sticking together!

In an interview with Ryan Seacrest, Demi said:

"Selena and I hadn't spoken in a long time. We just had some issues that we had to deal with. But the day I went into treatment I get a phone call from her and she was the one sobbing on the phone.

"She was like, 'Are you OK? I've been crying non-stop. Are you sure you're OK?' And, all issues aside, I started crying too and I'm like, 'Yes, I'm OK.'"

Then discussing Miley she said, "She sent me a Christmas present and that meant a lot to me because I didn't get Christmas presents in there [rehab]... I just have incredible friends."

We're glad to see that Demi Lovato is still referring to Miley and Selena as 'friends'. We all know that Selena and Demi had gone through a rough patch but perhaps now, after rehab, they're stronger than ever.

Aw we hope they can one day be besties like this again. We forgot have funny they were together!

What do you think about Selena and Miley being there for Demi when she needed them? Who do you think wasn't there for her then? Do you want them all to be BFFs again or think they've grown up and grown apart?

Source