Justin Bieber Gave Greyson Chance Advice



Greyson Chance says he's become "good friends" with the Biebz.

The 13-year-old, who releases debut album Hold On 'Til the Night next month, has met with Justin Bieber a few times and got advice from the Never Say Never star.

"Justin's an amazing guy," he said. "I've met him a couple times and he's a good friend.
"But [our music] is very different," Greyson told the Hollywood Reporter. "He told me to stick to my family and stick to God. Very good words to live by."

The Unfriend You singer - who rose to fame after covering Lady Gaga on his YouTube channel - also revealed what the best parts of being a signed recording artist are.

"I think my favorite moment has been just simply touring," he said. "I love being on the road and being able to see how the hard work in the studio really pays off. Just being able to shake hands with the fans, it means a lot."

Are you looking forward to Greyson's debut album?

Source