Brooklyn Beckham Hints At Baby Plans With Nicola Peltz, The Couple Also Hung Out With Selena Gomez This Weekend

Brooklyn Beckham Hints At Baby Plans With Nicola Peltz, The Couple Also Hung Out With Selena Gomez This Weekend

Brooklyn Beckham told People that he has babies on his mind.

The 23-year-old star married his wife Nicola Peltz in April of this year, and the couple are settled in Los Angeles together.

Brooklyn revealed that he was interested in following in his dad David Beckham‘s footsteps and starting a family young during a recent interview with the publication.

Click inside to find out what Brooklyn Beckham had to say about having children with Nicola Peltz…

“I could have had kids yesterday,” he said.

However, Nicola will have final say about when they start adding to their family: “Obviously it’s my wife’s body, but I’ve always wanted to have a bunch of kids around. That’s something I really want to do.”

“And my dad was young when he had me. He was 23. And I’m 23 now. I’ve always wanted to be a young dad,” Brooklyn added.

If you missed it, the happy couple hosted Selena Gomez for a slumber party over the weekend.

Nicola posted a couple of photos from the event on Instagram and revealed that Brooklyn cooked for their girls night.

Did you see what Nicola had to say about rumors of a feud with Victoria Beckham earlier this month?


via Source