Lizzo Responds to Controversy About Her Revealing Lakers Outfit: 'It Wasn't Just Flesh To Seat'

Lizzo Responds to Controversy About Her Revealing Lakers Outfit: 'It Wasn't Just Flesh To Seat'

Lizzo is living her best life in a white bridal veil on stage during Q102′s 2019 Jingle Ball held at Wells Fargo Center on Wednesday night (December 11) in Philadelphia, Penn.

The 31-year-old “Truth Hurts” singer hit the stage alongside Niall Horan, Lewis Capaldi, and Why Don’t We.

Earlier in the week, Lizzo was spotted at the Lakers Game in a revealing outfit, and now the singer is responding to hate about it.

“I got up and I just did what I always do. Anyone who knows me knows that this is how I’ve always been. This is how I like to dress,” she shared during her interview on CBS This Morning told the co-hosts. “I had all the layers down there. So it wasn’t just flesh to seat, contrary to popular belief. … but um, yeah, it [her butt] was out.”

Lizzo continued, emphasizing the importance of body positivity, “You know how long it took me to fall in love with this body? My butt was my least favorite thing about myself and I learned to love it.”

“And now it’s the thing everybody can’t stop talking about,” she adds. “Be you. Do you. Don’t ever let anybody steal your joy, especially not the internet.”

50+ pictures inside of Lizzo, Niall Horan, Lewis Capaldi and Why Don’t We


via Source