Nick Jonas & Jack Black Debut Hilarious 'Jumanji Jumanji' Music Video - Watch Now!

Nick Jonas & Jack Black Debut Hilarious 'Jumanji Jumanji' Music Video - Watch Now!

Nick Jonas and Jack Black teamed up for a new song titled “Jumanji Jumanji” and the accompanying music video is definitely one of their most interesting songs ever!

“I would certainly put this in some of my finest songwriting work,” Nick joked on Twitter.

Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson, who stars in Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle with the guys, tweeted about how the music video was way different than what he expected.

“When Jack Black and @NickJonas told me they wrote and shot an original song and music video for #JUMANJI, I thought, “this is going to be some Grammy-level shit.” Turns out it’s a different kind of 💩 .. but I kinda liked it. 🤙🏾,” he wrote.

Watch below and check out Jumanji in theaters on December 20!


Nick Jonas & Jack Black – Jumanji Jumanji (Official Video)

Source