Selena Gomez Drops 'Fetish' - Stream, Download, & Read Lyrics!

Selena Gomez Drops 'Fetish' - Stream, Download, & Read Lyrics!

Selena Gomez‘s new single “Fetish” has arrived and you can get your first listen here!

The 24-year-old actress/singer has been teasing the song all week. It follows the success of her previous single “Bad Liar.” Download it on iTunes now!

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Selena Gomez

“I’ve been in the studio for a year. So I can technically say I have an album, but I don’t know where I want to go with it because of how different everything sounds,” Sel recently said (via Billboard). “I’m not just saying that because I feel like, ‘Oh, that’s exciting!’ Every song I’m setting up to be a single is just completely separate from each other and I love that. So, I don’t know where it’s gonna go, but I can say I have an album because it’s a lot of music.”

Rapper Gucci Mane is featured on “Fetish,” which you can stream below!

Click inside to read the lyrics for Selena Gomez’s “Festish”…

Selena Gomez – “Fetish”


via Source