Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Her 'Shocking' Behavior, Quitting Pot 'Just For Now,' & More

Miley Cyrus Opens Up About Her 'Shocking' Behavior, Quitting Pot 'Just For Now,' & More

Miley Cyrus looks like she’s one with nature in her Harper’s Bazaar August 2017 cover story, on newsstands July 25.

Here’s what the 24-year-old entertainer had to share with the mag:

On her decision to stop smoking pot: “Just for now. To quote the wise Justin Bieber, ‘Never say never.’ But right now I want to be clear.”

On being a role model: “I think I show people that they can be themselves. I also think something that has been important for me, in this next little, like, transition phase of my career is that I don’t give a f—k about being cool. I just want to be myself.”

On her ‘shocking’ behavior in the past: “People were so shocked by some of the things that I did. It should be more shocking that when I was 11 or 12, I was put in full hair and makeup, a wig, and told what to wear by a group of mostly older men. I didn’t want to become any sort of man hater because I love all humans; I am a humanitarian. Beyoncé said, ‘Girls run the world,’ and that was an important thing to say because I think subconsciously we are beaten down to believe that it isn’t true our whole lives. It’s no wonder that a lot of people lose their way and lose who they really are because they always have people telling them who to be.”

For more from Miley, visit HarpersBazaar.com.


via Source