Dunkirk's Christopher Nolan Didn't Realize Harry Styles Was Incredibly Famous

Dunkirk's Christopher Nolan Didn't Realize Harry Styles Was Incredibly Famous

Christopher Nolan, the director of the upcoming film Dunkirk, revealed that he didn’t realize just how famous Harry Styles was before casting him in the upcoming war movie.

“I don’t think I was that aware really of how famous Harry was,” the director told the AP. “I mean, my daughter had talked about him. My kids talked about him, but I wasn’t really that aware of it. So the truth is, I cast Harry because he fit the part wonderfully and truly earned a seat at the table.”

“She was just more excited than anything I’ve ever done because I was going to be acting with Harry Styles,” the movie’s star, Mark Rylance, added about his niece. “I went up in her estimation. I won the Harry!”

The film hits theaters on July 21 and you can watch the trailer here!


via Source