Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Everything in Heartfelt Note

Demi Lovato Thanks Fans for Everything in Heartfelt Note

Demi Lovato wrote a note to her fans and published on her Twitter account to thank them for all the support over the years.

“Her Lovatics! I just got back from the most inspiring trip to Hamburg (more on this very soon!). The trip reminded me, once again, that no matter where we live or what our cultureal backgrounds are, having emotional human connection and love are absolutely crucial for our existence and survival. I am lucky to be in a position to have the love of tens of millions of people. It’s so unreal! I look at my followers on social media and the people I get to meet during shows and just out and about, and the kindness of every single one of you continuously blows me away. Over the recent months, I’ve made a conscious decision to slow down a bit, to hug and meet more of you, and to take more time learning about some of your personal journeys too,” Demi began on Twitter.

“Thank you for allowing me to take the time I needed at the end of last year to step away from all the craziness. I’ll admit, I was worried that people would get upset with me. But what I saw was that instead of getting upset, literally every single one of you wrapped your arms around me and showed me how unwavering your love and support is. I’m so happy that I was able to come back to writing music more energized and inspired than ever, and to be able to give my all and more, to this new chapter. Sorry Not Sorry is the first of many songs that I’ve been working on, and I can’t wait for you guys to hear all of them. I hope this song makes you get off your seat and dance like you never have before. This is an anthem for anyone who’s ever been hated on and has risen above it and come out from the other side like a f*cking savage!!!”

Demi will be releasing “Sorry Not Sorry” tonight at midnight EST! Stay tuned and we’ll have the full stream.


via Source