Selena Gomez May Be Teaming Up With Thomas Rhett

Selena Gomez May Be Teaming Up With Thomas Rhett

Selena Gomez may be going a little bit country.

Singer Thomas Rhett recently confirmed that he worked on a song with the 24-year-old “Bad Liar” songstress for his upcoming album.

“It’s possible,” Thomas told Rare Country. “Anytime the country world melts into the pop world, it’s an interesting conversation. A lot of things need to go correct for it to work out. But yes, Selena did sing a song of mine. It’s still sort of up in the air if it’s going to actually make the record.”

“I’ve actually never met Selena in person,” he added. “I’ve only been able to talk to her over the phone but I was blown away just how super nice and respectful [she was,] because I was terrified to talk to her, especially about the song. Like, I was scared to say, ‘Maybe if you try this’ to the biggest superstar that literally exists in this world and I’m just me? (Laughs.) But yeah, she was so sweet and I can’t wait to meet her someday.”


via Source