Niall Horan Responds to Katy Perry's Flirting Comments: 'Please Stop Being Mean to Me!'

Niall Horan Responds to Katy Perry's Flirting Comments: 'Please Stop Being Mean to Me!'

Katy Perry recently gave an interview where she said Niall Horan is “always trying to get my number to like, flirt with me,” and now, he’s responding to her comments.

The 23-year-old entertainer went on The Project and was asked about what she said, saying, “Katy, please stop being mean to me! She is just finding any excuse to just patronize me and go around spreading rumors about me. I just want to be her friend.”

In the same interview, Katy also said, “I could babysit you I’m like your mum!,” to which Niall responded, “I mean, she is talking like she is about 55 years older than me. She is not that much older than me.” Katy is 32 years old.

Watch the full interview below!


via Source