Nick Jonas 'Remember I Told You' Stream, Lyrics & Download - Listen Now!

Nick Jonas 'Remember I Told You' Stream, Lyrics & Download - Listen Now!

Nick Jonas has released his catchy new song “Remember I Told You!”

The 24-year-old singer teamed up with Mike Posner and Anne-Marie (of Clean Bandit) for the hot collaboration.

Following Last Year Was Complicated, “Remember I Told You” is the first single off Nick’s upcoming album.

“The new track was written last year while I was on tour, which is one of my favorite times to write, when I’m constantly in front of new audiences and being inspired on a nightly basis,” he told Hero Magazine about the song. “It was a rainy day in Maine, so I went on the studio bus and I started this track and I really liked the way it sounded.”

“I text Mike Posner who was the special guest on the tour, I was like, ‘Hey man, why don’t you come onto the bus, I’ve got this track going you might be into,’” he added. “He came out, listened to it two times, and was like, ‘I love it, I’ve got some lyric ideas.’ So he jumped in the booth, and within five hours from the time I started the beat to the time I eventually laid my vocals in with the lyrics that we’d written, it was pretty much done.”

Listen to “Remember I Told You” below and see what you think! Download it on iTunes here.


Click inside to read the lyrics to “Remember I Told You”…


Source