Nick Jonas Says 'Real People Are Hard to Come By' - Read His Reflective Twitter Rant

Nick Jonas Says 'Real People Are Hard to Come By' - Read His Reflective Twitter Rant

Nick Jonas recently took some time to reflect on the current state of his life.

The 24-year-old singer started off a little discouraged but then quickly realized how grateful he was for everything he has.

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Nick Jonas

“Sometimes I turn on the radio and listen to country music because I need to get back to what matters,” he tweeted on Wednesday (April 12). “I live in a city where real people are hard to come by. I find myself discoursed by how much the opinions of others matters to me.”

“Then I realize that I am one of the lucky ones… and in fact I may be the luckiest man alive to get to do what I love,” he added. “Even if at times I wonder what my next steps may be.”

Don’t miss Nick‘s performance on Stayin’ Alive: A Grammy Salute to the Music of the Bee Gees this Sunday (April 16) on CBS!

Pictured: Nick leaving Craig’s after enjoying a meal with a friend on Thursday (April 13) in West Hollywood, Calif.

Click inside to read the rest of Nick’s Twitter rant and see which country singer he has been listening to a lot of lately…


Source