Harry Styles Thinks His Best Trait is His Nipples

Harry Styles Thinks His Best Trait is His Nipples

Harry Styles‘ favorite body part probably isn’t what you’d expect!

The 23-year-old singer – who is about to drop his new music at midnight PST – recently told BBC Radio 1 that his best trait would have to be “the nipples thing.” (In case you didn’t know, Harry reportedly has four nipples.)

PHOTOS: Check out the latest pics of Harry Styles

“Best trait, I don’t know, it’s weird to pick your best, shall we go with the nipples thing,” he shared.

Harry also opened up about some of his worst traits. “I think I snore and also I quite like routine so I don’t know if I’m incredibly spontaneous,” he revealed.

Don’t miss Harry‘s full interview tomorrow (April 7) on BBC Radio 1!

To find out what Harry used to do before going out on dates, head to JustJaredJR.com


via Source