Harry Styles Talks About Writing 'Really Honest' Debut Album

Harry Styles Talks About Writing 'Really Honest' Debut Album

Harry Styles is teasing his upcoming debut solo album.

The 23-year-old singer, who just dropped his single “Sign of the Times,” opens up about the process of creating his record.

“I never wanted it to sound like anyone else, I didn’t want to feel like I was redoing something,” Harry told Elvis Duran and the Morning Show. “But at the same time I think it’s impossible to not be influenced by stuff that you grew up listening to.”

He added, “All I know really is that I wanted to write, through the whole album, I wanted it to be really honest. I didn’t want to hide and I just wanted to write what I wanted to listen to.”

In case you missed it, listen to “Sign of the Times” right now!


via Source