Harry Styles 'Felt Naked' When He Cut His Hair For 'Dunkirk'

Harry Styles 'Felt Naked' When He Cut His Hair For 'Dunkirk'

Harry Styles is talking about his big haircut.

The 23-year-old “Sign of the Times” singer cut off his long locks for his role in the upcoming film Dunkirk.

“I felt very naked,” Harry told Elvis Duran and The Morning Show. “When I first told my parents I was going to be in a World War II film, they thought I was playing a lady on the train station waving the soldiers off, so we had to make the chop. But it was good! It’s very breezy.”

“I swam a lot for the movie,” Harry told SiriusXM’s The Morning Mash Up show. “Honestly, it was an amazing experience. I’m a master Christopher Nolan fan. It would have been something I was excited to watch, had I not been involved anyway. But it was really cool to be the new guy, and kind of learn. It was a completely different challenge, which I really liked. It was a lot of fun. It was tough, but it was good fun.”

In case you missed it, listen to “Sign of the Times” right now!


via Source