Demi Lovato Slays The September 2016 Cover of Elle Canada

Demi Lovato Slays The September 2016 Cover of Elle Canada

Demi Lovato gets a little racy in this inside image from the September 2016 cover of Elle Canada.

Here’s what the 23-year-old singer shared with the glossy:

On the one thing she absolutely believes in: “Aliens! I’ve seen a UFO. A couple of years ago, I was walking outside and I looked up and it was almost like there was a worm in the sky. It was changing shapes and moving all over the place.”

On relating to her fans: “Honesty gives me a way to relate to my fans. If I’m not honest, then I can’t open up to them and they can’t relate to me at all. I try to inspire people by saying ‘If I can go through that, you can go through that.’”

On her charity work being overshadowed: “It’s frustrating to see my charity work overshadowed by silly things, but you have to roll with the punches…It’s the thing that keeps me strong, makes me feel that when I want to give up, I know I have this going for me.”


via Source