Joe Jonas Explains Why He Dyed His Hair Blue

Joe Jonas Explains Why He Dyed His Hair Blue

Joe Jonas wears a maroon leather jacket while stepping out with friends on Tuesday afternoon (November 24) in Los Angeles.

The 26-year-old DNCE singer was spotted the night before stepping out with his younger brother Nick Jonas at The Nice Guy in West Hollywood.

In a new interview, Joe explained why he dyed his hair blue the other day and revealed what he thinks of the media trying to spin the hair change into other stories.

“I just did it because I wanted to do it – there really wasn’t a deeper meaning to any of it, which is why I think it’s really funny,” Joe told PrideSource. “They make it something. I could be frustrated or I could be mad about that, but I just laugh it off. I’ve learned to handle it better over time. And it’s never always been that easy; there are moments that have been difficult for me. I’ve read stuff or something I would say was taken out of context and that’s tough, obviously, but as you get older you get better at it and you go, ‘I know the truth.’”

“I like having blue hair. I don’t think I feel any different; it was just a spur-of-the-moment decision anyway. But I’m not gonna react or go after the press about it because I just find it funny,” Joe added.


Source