Little Mix's New Song 'Hair' Throwing Shade at Zayn Malik?

Little Mix new song Hair shade zayn malik perrie edwardsSince Zayn Malik and Perrie Edwards' breakup, it seems to have been a battle of the shade. Zayn has definitely been the shadiest (not cool), with some more subtle digs from the Little Mix ladies.

With Little Mix's new song "Hair," however, fans are wondering if some of the track's breakup anthem lyrics aren't totally about Zayn.

Considering this song was written before their breakup, probably not, but how can you deny lyrics like: "He was just a d**k and I knew it, got me going mad sitting in this chair, like I don't care, gotta get him out my hair" or "I've tried everything but it's useless, he pushed me so far, now I'm on the edge, make him disappear."

While it was written while Zayn and Perrie were still together, it is coming out now - so there's definitely something in the timing, right?


via Source