Kendall Jenner Grabs Dinner In London With Gigi Hadid & Joe Jonas

Kendall Jenner Grabs Dinner In London With Gigi Hadid & Joe Jonas

Kendall Jenner heads out of her hotel to meet up with Gigi Hadid for dinner in London, England on Thursday night (July 2).

The two models met up with Gigi‘s rumored beau Joe Jonas for a bite to eat at Sketch restaurant.

“Growing up in the spotlight wasn’t part of my world at all,” Gigi admitted to Vogue Australia. “I grew up with my horses and on the beach, and that’s it.”

She added, “My career had started to expand and blossom around the same time, and that’s when people’s interests started to pique in my family, but that wasn’t my childhood at all. It is [being in the spotlight] definitely relatively new to me. In the past couple of years, my family and I are still learning to deal with it.”

Kendall‘s younger sister, Kylie, is also pictured below leaving Sephora in Los Angeles.

25+ pics inside of Gigi Hadid, Joe Jonas, and Kendall Jenner out to dinner…


via Source