Zayn Malik's Voice Not Showcased in One Direction, According to Naughty Boy

Zayn Malik wasted in One Direction Naughty BoyNaughty Boy has got plenty to say when it comes to Zayn Malik, recently talking up Zayn's voice, calling it "amazing." Tell us something we don't know.

But he wouldn't be Naughty Boy if he didn't get a little dig in on Zayn's former band, One Direction. Because, of course.

Zayn's producer pal told Capital FM recently, "He's got an amazing voice, but I do feel like they all [One Direction] have added something as individuals in that band. Zayn has just been probably the one that's sort of not fully showcased what he's capable of."

He continued, "I think Zayn's voice is just amazing. That's the important thing, I feel like he's an artist. I work with singer-songwriters, I just find it difficult to work with people who haven't got something to say."

Was Zayn underutilized in 1D? Um, what about the solos...and those angelic high notes?

Naughty Boy also recently revealed that we may hear Zayn's first solo effort in a couple of months, as he told Bang Showbiz (via MTV), "Zayn is definitely going to be on the album," adding, "Our track is going to be ready in a couple of months...You are going to be shocked by what he comes out with...I feel that the last five years have the most important for him but I feel he has a future beyond that."

He also commented on the fandom, explaining, "Obviously the One Direction machine is a massive machine, maybe I didn't understand it. And there's no doubt about how passionate their fans are. I just became part of the jigsaw, but I'm not entertaining it like others would. I want to get back to business. I want people to be excited about music and not what's been going on, that will always blow over."

zayn malik harry styles faces gif


via Source