Taylor Swift Reaches Out to Fan Killed in Car Accident

Taylor SwiftWhen Taylor Swift's fans need her, she comes to their rescue. Just like she did when they reached out to her about a young fan of hers who was recently, tragically killed in an accident.

11-year-old Abbie Zukowski was killed in a crash in Emmaus, Pennsylvania on May 18. Since then, her community, music fans and supporters rallied online to get the singer to remember Abbie, who was a huge Swiftie, in some way. Like always, Taylor caught wind of the entire situation and did her thing.

Tay reportedly ordered flowers and had them delivered to the girl's family. She sent a note, too.

"To the Zukowski Family, What a tragic loss for you, for me and for all of us. Of course, I will always remember my friend Abbie. Devastated, I send you my condolences. I am so sorry. Taylor," she wrote.

"I know she would have the biggest smile on her face seeing Taylor giving her recognition," reads a response on the Tumblr page in honor of Abbie.

The girl's family posted on social media and said the campaign itself had brought them much needed relief and entertainment during a very challenging grieving process.

"My whole family and mom are hysterically laughing," Maddie Zukowski posted on Twitter. "This is really doing so much for us you guys really dont realize what you are doing you are making this hell feel a little more like heaven every step we take."
via Source