One Direction Explain Why Fans Have Booed Them in Concert

One Direction Coca Cola Mexico interviewIn addition to their kick-ass performances of "Clouds," "Story of My Life," "Night Changes" and "Steal My Girl" during a recent appearance for Coca-Cola Mexico's Coke Studio, One Direction also sat down for an interview where they talked about life in the band and on the road.

Turns out, the guys have actually been booed by their own fans? We can't even imagine, but sometimes the guys accidentally say the wrong city where they're playing and...well...fans aren't too excited about it.

Liam Payne admitted, "When we were in Ireland...we'd just come from Birmingham and I shouted, 'Come on, Birmingham!" Oops.

Niall Horan added, "You get a small group of people boo you a little bit. It's such a simple mistake. I did it once on this tour in Australia. I called Brisbane Sydney or something like that. I went white as a sheet."

They also talked about the ads they've done for Coke Mexico about friendship, what it was like when they first met, and how their friendships have evolved over time.



one direction coke mexico interview video



from Cambio http://ift.tt/1RhZKpL
via IFTTT