Here's Why Ashley Benson Won't Date a "High-Profile" Actor

Miu Miu Women's Tales 9th Edition - When it comes to relationships, Ashley Benson would rather keep hers on the low.

The 25-year-old Pretty Little Liars star, who's been on-again, off-again with Justin Bieber's swagger coach, Ryan Good, said she considers relationships in the entertainment business to be "so hard," and wouldn't would to make it any tougher by dating a high-profile celeb.

"I don't think I would be able to date a high profile actor the way Angelina Jolie has," she told Fashion magazine. "Her and Brad have done a good job at keeping private but I'm sure that takes work. It's too much attention when two powerful people are together. Everything is heightened and exaggerated. The strangest thing that I've read is that I've dated all the male co-stars I've had on Pretty Little Liars. None of it is true. It's disgusting."
The Comedy Central Roast Of Justin Bieber - Backstage And AudienceAshley recently dished on how uncomfortable she's been with fame since Pretty Little Liars took off, telling Wonderland in March, "Weirdly, I'm shy. When people first meet me, they always think that I'm a b*tch. I always get called that. Always. Because I don't talk."

"I get really nervous in public situations, but once you get to know me, I'm so outgoing, I'm so loud and bombastic," she continued. "If I could work and not have anyone know who I am - I know it's not possible - that would be my goal."

Ashley's fame issues aside, she also dished on one of the people she admires most in the entertainment industry: Jennifer Lawrence. "I think she's the coolest person in the business," Ashley said of the Hunger Games star. "She's breaking the mold of what Hollywood stars are supposed to act like. I look up to her so much. Actors should stop acting when the cameras are off."

Fashion Magazine's summer 2015 issue - which Ashley covers - hits newsstands Monday.


via Source