Kim Kardashian Pulls a Miley Cyrus in New Selfie

Miley Cyrus' "thing" is sticking out her tongue in her selfies. In an interview with Barbara Walters, the singer finally explained why we've seen her tongue more times than we can count.



"I'm so embarrassed, because people are taking pictures of me, and I just don't know how to - I don't know how to smile, and just be awkward, so I stick my tongue out, because I don't know what else to do," she explained.



Well, we know Kim Kardashian isn't shy about her selfies, so why did she bust the tongue out on us? Because it captured the essence of how she was feeling.



"UGH just got off a plane, so tired, have a shoot tonight, need a tan, not in the mood!" she captioned her photo.



A lot of fans noticed that she was wearing minimal makeup and commented about how good she looked and we have to agree with them. We've seen makeup-free pics of Kim before and we honestly can't decide if she looks prettier with or without it. Guess she can't go wrong either way!





from Cambio http://ift.tt/1EZnY17

via IFTTT