Justin Bieber Drops New Song: Is It About Selena Gomez?

Justin BieberJustin Bieber just released a new song, and a lot of people think it's about his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez. Could it be the revenge of "The Heart Wants What It Wants?"



The new track is called "Where Are U Now," and it's a remix with producers Skrillex and Diplo. There's no new Bieber album yet, or anything. This song will be featured on Skrillex and Diplo's brand new surprise album Skrillex and Diplo Present Jack U.



There's talk that the new song is about Justin's ex Selena. With lyrics like, "When you broke down I didn't leave ya...I was by your side. So where are you now that I need ya," it sure does sound like it. She reportedly went to rehab while they were in between their splitting up and getting back together phase. It kind of seems like that's what he's referring to there, right?



Maybe we're looking too into it. Listen to the guys' new "Where Are U Now" song below. Read the lyrics there, as well. Think it's about Sel?



[Intro: Justin Bieber]

I need you the, I need you, I need you the, I need you

I need y-y-y-y-y, I need you the, I need you, I need you the

I need you, I need y-y-y-y-you the m-m-m

I need you the most



[Verse 1: Justin Bieber]

I gave you the key when the door wasn't open, just admit it

See, I gave you faith, turned your doubt into hoping, can't deny it

Now I'm all alone and my joys turned to moping

Tell me, where are you now that I need you?

Where are you now?

Where are you now that I need ya?

Couldn't find you anywhere

When you broke down I didn't leave ya

I was by your side

So where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?



Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?



I gave you attention when nobody else was payin'

I gave you the shirt off my back, what you sayin'?

To keep you warm

I showed you the game everybody else was playin', that's for sure

And I was on my knees when nobody else was prayin', oh Lord



Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?

Where are you now that I need ya?

I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you

I need you, I need you, I need you, I need you

I need you the most








via Source