Harry Styles' Video for Fan Battling Cancer: 'Thinking About You...I Love You'

Harry Styles video for fan with cancer briannaThe One Direction guys are amazingly generous and kind to their fans, with Harry Styles most recently demonstrating that he's an actual angel. Despite their current busy schedule, Harry recorded a very special message for a 1D fan battling cancer.



In the video, Harry explains to Brianna that while she may be a fan of One Direction - he's really a big fan of hers. As if that's not enough, Harry also expressed his feelings about her bravery. In the video he says, "Hi Brianna, I'm Harry, nice to meet you," adding, "I've heard you're a little bit of a fan, and I just wanted to let you know that I am a massive, massive fan of yours."



Harry continued, "I've heard all about you, and know that you're very, very brave. And I just wanted to send you all the love from me. I'm thinking about you and hopefully I'll get to see you soon. Take care. All the love. I love you. Bye."





via Source