Meghan Trainor Calls Harry Styles 'Normal,' Has a Crush on Niall Horan?

Meghan Trainor crush Niall Horan Harry Styles not like Justin BieberMeghan Trainor worked with Harry Styles recently on a romantic-y little duet...and of course she's already had to shoot down dating rumors about Harry. She would, however, consider dating another One Direction guy - Niall Horan!



She told Capital FM recently: "One Direction, give me the blonde one! He's a gentleman...All the other boys walked by and he came up to me, I got swept off my feet [by his Irish charm]!"



Her type is pretty easy-going it turns out, and Niall totally fits the bill, as she explained, "I like normal people. I like funny, normal, nice people. I like those!"



And speaking of that, in a recent MTV News interview, Meghan explained that Harry turned out to be "normal" when she met him - not like Justin Bieber, as she had imagined.



She explained, "I was very nervous so I prepared a little chorus on my ukulele and I walked in and in five minutes, I felt very comfortable because he was very normal and funny and just a regular 20-year old dude...not like the Harry Styles who everyone is in love with."



Meghan added, "We finished the song in an hour or two and I love it. I was nervous 'cause I thought he'd be like a Justin Bieber, like 'he's so famous' and loves himself, but he was just so normal...I immediately wasn't nervous any more."





via Source