Comedian Reveals What Harry Styles Whispered In His Ear

harry styles todd glass whisper pic comedian

Recently, this pic of Harry Styles whispering in a comedian's ear backstage at a Louis CK concert made the rounds and we didn't know what to think of it.



Comedian Todd Glass certainly didn't give much insight into what was going on, but we were definitely green with envy that he was breathing in the same air as Harry. Whatever, we figured we'd never find out what they were chatting about and moved on.



Now the comedian is telling all. And it turns out there's not too much to the conversation - instead, he explains, Harry was doing it for a laugh. It's kind of adorable, really.



At the time, Todd tweeted the pic, writing: "Just hanging out with my homie after the Louie CK show"



He followed it up with: "Jesus he won't shut up."



During his podcast show, Todd explained how the whispery pic happened: "So I said 'Can we get the picture where we act like we're talking?' And I did it and then he goes, 'No, no, no, we did that one - I've got a better one. I got a better one, you're gonna love this one better.'"



He continued: "So he goes, 'Just stand, look straight ahead' and he whispers in my ear like he's telling me something."



Hilarious.







from Cambio http://ift.tt/1B0QdsL

via IFTTT