Selena Gomez Hangs Out With Jennifer Aniston at 'Cake' Movie Party

Selena Gomez and Jennifer AnistonWho knew Selena Gomez and Jennifer Aniston were basically undercover BFFs? The two actresses hung out at a movie premiere party over the weekend, and Sel was quick to brag about their time together in Instagram.



The whole moment went down in Hollywood on Friday, December 5 at Jen's upcoming movie viewing and party.



"I have not only been following her career as a fan since I was 8 and now get to watch her completely transform in her new movie CAKE, I have gotten to have real conversations with such a real heart, made my entire year. #cake #goseeit,"Sel captioned a black-and-white Instagram photo of the two of them.



Awhile ago, Selena mentioned the actress in an interview, but didn't talk about their friendship. She actually admitted that the first time she met Jennifer was super embarrassing.



"I ran away from Jennifer Aniston when she said, 'Hi,' I was terrified of her," she said during an interview with Radio Disney.



"I was scared, so I ran away and I'm really embarrassed about that," she added. "I didn't know what to do, it's Rachel!"



Sel's not the only young, famous person to hang with the legendary actress these days. Ed Sheeran is pretty much BFFs with her, too. We don't see Justin Bieber hanging out with anyone like Jen, just sayin'...



Are you surprised that Jennifer and Selena are pals?









via Source