Miley Cyrus Sits on Patrick Schwarzenegger's Lap in Nashville

Miley Cyrus Sits on Patrick Schwarzenegger's Lap in Nashville

Miley Cyrus gives the thumbs up while sitting on her boyfriend Patrick Schwarzenegger ‘s lap in this cute new photo posted to Instagram.


“Good old Nashville,” Patrick captioned the photo. The couple was in Tennessee over the weekend with singer Cody Simpson .


“So much room for activities. W/ 9foot @mahhhc MacCody Coco Culkin @codysimpson,” Patrick captioned another photo of himself on an ATV with his buddies.


While in Miami at an Art Basel party, Miley debuted a new song called “The Twinkle Song.”


“I write about death a lot. But this … my friend, she lost her cat, and I had these crazy dreams,” Miley said. “I feel like her cat kind of told me what I was supposed to say to get her through it … It was more therapy to me than anything.”




Miley Cyrus – “The Twinkle Song”



via Source