Listen to Miley Cyrus' New Song About Her Friend's Dead Cat

Miley CyrusMiley Cyrus just introduced all of us to a new song of hers, and this one isn't about Liam Hemsworth. It's about her friend's cat. Really.



During her performance at last Wednesday's Art Basel, the twerking singer performed a new song titled "The Twinkle Song." Miley sat down at the piano to perform by herself onstage for the first time, telling the audience that the song was inspired by a dream about her friend's dead kitty.



"I write about death a lot. But this ... my friend, she lost her cat, and I had these crazy dreams," she explained during the performance. "I feel like her cat kind of told me what I was supposed to say to get her through it...It was more therapy to me than anything."



We aren't surprised. Miley is a well-known animal lover. She even has tattoos and stage props dedicated to them.



Watch Miley's performance below. What do you think of her new song?













from Cambio http://ift.tt/1GgDd5m

via IFTTT