Taylor Swift Looks Unrecognizable With Dark Brows, No Make Up on 'Wonderland' Cover

Taylor Swift 'Wonderland' coverTaylor Swift , is that you? The singer looks almost unrecognizable on the latest issue of Wonderland magazine, and we totally love the look.



Tay Tay sports dark brows, and barely-there make up on the cover. She seriously looks like the tom-boy version of herself, and we dig.



In the mag's interview, she opened up about the cons of social media, and how she's really cool with being a single lady right now.



"Twitter's dark underbelly is that it gives people a veil of anonymity: they can have a terrible day at work, feel awful about themselves, come home and get drunk and go call someone ugly on Instagram," she said.



"If people don't have anyone to talk to about [their problems], they go online and just say wicked, gross, cruel mean-spirited things about people. I wrote 'Shake It Off' for my own situation, but also for the situation that everyone finds themselves in now. It's not a celebrity issue, it's a people issue."



Taylor Swift



Of course she was asked about her love life, and Tay revealed that she's all about staying single right now.



"I've been with myself for so long now, I like it. I'm not willing to give up that independence for anyone. Basically, there's the tiniest, tiniest, tiniest chance you might find someone you can have a real and long-lasting relationship with. In my teenage years, I was enamored by the idea of romance because I thought it was going to be this 'happily ever after' situation."



What do you think about Taylor's look in this mag? Your thoughts about her staying-single situation?







via Source