Taylor Swift's Idol Disses Her, Totally Doesn't Want Her to Star in Her Biopic

Taylor Swift and Joni MitchellTaylor Swift just can't get away from the haters. The singer's idol Joni Mitchell just totally dissed her, and you won't believe what she said.



Back in April 2012, it was reported that Tay was in talks to play the folk legend in the big-screen adaptation of Girls Like Us, a book focusing on the impact of Carole King, Joni and Carly Simon. Taylor was never officially offered the role, but that could be because of Joni's say so.



"I squelched that. I said to the producer, 'All you've got is a girl with high cheekbones,'" Joni recently told the Sunday Times . Ouch, was that a burn? We think so.



We're sure Taylor can shake that negativity off, but it might sting a bit. During that infamous Rolling Stone interview earlier this year T-Swift talked Joni up saying, "When I first started drinking...I used to cry about Joni Mitchell all the time after a few glasses of wine...all my friends would know, once I started crying about Joni Mitchell, it was time for me to go to bed."



Well, lets hope Taylor isn't crying over her for another reason now...



What do you think about Joni's Taylor diss? Think she would've done a good job in the flick? We think Taylor looks A LOT like her, don't you?





via Source